Gathering Personal Information
In order to comply with KYC and anti-money laundering regulations, EuroBitPro may request certain information from registered users, including your name, date of birth, address, photo identification, email address, phone number, or any other personally identifiable information. Furthermore, EuroBitPro may request such information to prevent fraud, and to protect EuroBitPro in any way that we deem reasonable.
Storage of Personal Information
All sensitive and private data collected by EuroBitPro is stored in an encrypted format. To achieve the highest levels of security and privacy, communication between your computer/device is secured using SSL.
Use of Personal Information
EuroBitPro may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To protect our system from fraud
- To provide and improve customer service
- To comply with KYC regulations
- To send periodic emails
- To contact users using any means that we deem necessary
- To process payments, including fundings and withdrawals
- To comply with any provincial or national law
- To carry out the regular business activities of EuroBitPro
EuroBitPro will not disclose your personal information to any third party. However, as we deem reasonable, your information may be shared with any division of EuroBitPro or its subsidiaries in order to provide the best possible user experience. We will not sell, trade or rent any personal information provided to EuroBitPro with any third party. We will not share your information with any government agency, unless required to do so by law.